Wednesday, October 31, 2018

You Can Get More Sonic Diamond Clean While Spending Less

Know some of the quality of Sonic Diamond Clean I really like this sauna Mart one because it comes the closest to the actual philips sonicare original and these are about two dollars apiece.



While these philips ones are usually if you could get them for sale you could probably get them for or so apiece and let me go ahead and try to zoom in a little bit more so you can see the bristles.

Let me show them but from the side and even this particular one from the side so you could tell and you'll notice the one in the middle here this sauna Mart one has sort of different heights.

On all three different or all three angles so low so let me just show you the angle of Sonic Diamond Clean and this is much better of course then the computer generated so this one I've used a little bit.

Which which is why you you see that's the shape of it and you know this once again is the original so I'm really going to compare these two because these two are the worthwhile ones to actually view and let me show you how?

No comments:

Post a Comment