Sunday, October 28, 2018

Thinking About Best Rechargeable Toothbrush?

Really toned right now Best Rechargeable Toothbrush wasn't very nice to wait those minutes but I did and once those minutes were over I just went straight to the bathroom to remove this thing from my mouth.



Just clean my mouth and just get rid of all that nasty tingly stuff that what I was feeling and looked at my teeth that's what my teeth look like and I don't know if it shows up on camera quite the same

As Best Rechargeable Toothbrush shows up in real life but I now have white spots on my peace my peace were yellow now they are whiter for sure but they're not overall white.

They are yeah whiten spots last time I did this through a dentist I also got the same result that it wasn't like as dramatic as this this is really like yeah there's still some yellow and now I have

White marks for previous experience I know that this goes away eventually so I'm not too worried about that but though I try this again probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment