Friday, October 26, 2018

The Secret Of SONIC BRUSH

Ultra Sonic Brush - Free sensitive free bpa free gluten free made in the USA and one thing that I found very funny where was that oh this it's . kosher I assume that if you're kosher . won't be satisfying and if you're not kosher you won't really care if it's kosher or not made in the USA.





Yeah! what does this kit consist um we get this little syringe with the gel and I get some sort of peroxide or something that's what I would assume three little q-tips which are like vitamin E q-tips.

Which is if your gums get irritated and then you get two trays like this I've already fixed one of them we're gonna do that together in a second okay you get two trays sonic brush like this that you then mold.

You get a little light and it supposedly helps it work better like I said I've already done the mold for the lower teeth because I figured I might as well try it before I just make fool of myself on camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment