Friday, October 12, 2018

The Best portable waterpik walmart

Portable waterpik walmart know the actual structure that's underneath there so once we get the crown off we want to make sure we're taking this root Portable waterpik walmart out without damaging that buck above if the buccal balm is where we're going to have to be some bone grafting later on and so we need to kind of maintain this area for aesthetics and also for the success of this treatment so as you can see the root came out fairly easy.

Once the root is out it's our goal to assess situation see we're able to do an immediate placement so we take the Perry tome and actually feel the buccal plate and make sure it's intact because it wasn't intact I would usually abort this procedure and go to typical Ridge grafting and keep everything on line but we do.

Have a nice buckle plate here the goal is to place the implant in a position not where the tooth looks but actually into the palatal wall or into the lingual area where the bone is very stable and this allows us to get into a screw retain.

Do have to have that ability to get that symptom up to about means want to definitely be about meters do this procedure are you happy to work if you abort the procedure you put on a healing bottom expired five millimeters to help seal the socket my job to preserve to Susilo so we have this three point five millimeter implant in now it's important to make sure that we have this at the right level so and the CD x-rays.

Looking good I will either put the cover screw or give me the temporary button on prior to bone grafting here's what we're going to be doing is to buckle graft into the jump gap so we'll put some allograft up in this area so that we can help to preserve that buccal plate and keep that area kind of aesthetically more.

Pleasing so it's thought that by placing the bone graft in the jump gap and it prevents the shrinkage of the phone and keeps that from being a little bit more apt to have some recession so here we're placing the allograft then we're going to take that cover screw back out so that we're able to then put on our media not reward myself you know just it's a good feeling I also try to use and I set up the system so that I've got.

Those individual flashers I find they're better for me than actually taking out some and wrapping it around my fingers by having that individual floss system it's going to be a little bit more expensive but having that small little floss pick all of a sudden I'm able to get the job done I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment