Thursday, October 4, 2018

Advantages teeth whitening with charcoal powder

Teeth whitening with charcoal powder yeah is that what  led you to doing your own consulting  practice yes it is let me do that because I wanted to help dentists Teeth whitening with charcoal powder nationally and internationally to increase their business to do as well as  they can and to optimize their maximum potential that they have in the industry  so why then if the practice you built is so successful how did you start your own  company or why did you start your own.

company I started my own company because they have a little girl at home and I  wanted to have more flexibility in my life and work from home ok I also wanted to help dental offices across the country and I found that there was a  need for that and I know I can make a difference in the offices that I walk into and do this with so do you see transformations all the time I absolutely do and yours  I can start to see the changes.


within three weeks of working with a client three weeks within three weeks and they could justify paying for what they're paying you oh absolutely absolutely and  it's all customized to what their needs are as well everything I do is customized to each individual practice do you think that dentist for the most part or many dentists don't realize the money they have left on the table that.

career about eight years ago  nine years ago I ended up opening up a  dental practice with a partner ok and I built him scratch  from scratch there was there was no sided there was nothing there the one  when we first looked at the site it was the ground nothing and then it became  this two-story building and then we opened up on the second floor there was no signage I ended up marketing that  practice and turn that practice have brought that back to some to million in less than five years just like marketing.

company I started my own company because  they have a little girl at home and I wanted to have more flexibility in my  life and work from home ok I also wanted to help dental offices across the country and I found that there was a  need for that and I know I can make a difference in the offices that I walk into and do this with so do you see transformations all the time I  absolutely do and yours I can start to see the changes within three weeks of working with a client three weeks within three weeks and they could justify paying for what they're  paying you oh absolutely absolutely and it's all customized to what their needs are as well everything I do is customized to each individual practice do you think that dentist for the most  part or many dentists don't realize the money they have left on the table that

yeah is that what  led you to doing your own consulting  practice yes it is let me do that because I wanted to help dentists  nationally .

No comments:

Post a Comment