Tuesday, October 9, 2018

The fresh dental clean teeth gel 118ml

Fresh dental clean teeth gel 118ml offended and honestly I want you guys to comment down below and let us Fresh dental clean teeth gel 118ml know your thoughts I don't think it's cool that I don't think it's cool that she comes in and records me sleeping like or just relaxing on the floor a minute waiting for her to put the kids.

Down we're gonna put that part in I can still tell her what you do oh yeah so well it is funny that's right I meant to say comment down below with a thumbs up if you want to see if you want me to get to their snoring that's gonna take a while because I don't snart yeah yeah I will oh I actually want you to get footage of that cuz I already know.

I don't start oh yeah you didn't do it okay I dare you stay tuned okay I can't wait and don't be making like noises and behind the camera as if it's me snoring you're totally so nasty just by alright anyways stay tuned for tomorrow we've we might have a grocery haul depending on if soccer practices canceled command post terrain if it rains you.

Guys get a grocery haul so I hope it rains because I love the rain I like the day after it rains ooh I love the day that it rains I don't like the smell of rain I don't like rain I don't like what wait what like the day wait you don't like the smell of rain no it's all like no.

what ok that just blew my mind why how do you not like the smell of rain Oh everyone likes the smell rain I like the day after the musk smells I would know when the sun's out and it's clear skies are you okay wheezing you needed inhaler so glad.

I just cannot believe that you don't like the smell of rain I already think we're talking too much about this subject all right we'll talk about this later later when Tina snoring yeah all right you guys yeah so let's hope for rain so we can get a grocery haul up for you guys is there anything else you like to say I can't believe you like the smell of ringing that is so weird comment down below if you like to smell a ran bit comment down below if you're like me and just can enjoy the nice clear blue skies and fresh air.

The next day when the rain is gone everyone literally loves the smell rain it's like it's hot out here so after when the rain hits the ground it's like oh yeah does it's not even refreshing next .

No comments:

Post a Comment