Monday, October 29, 2018

The Next 70 Things To Immediately Do About Child Tooth Brush

Um it says that you have to dry off your teeth and child tooth brush your gums before you actually use this and I did and I feel like it just wiped off and I don't feel like it worked at all but what do I know maybe it did.

Maybe it didn't and then I also got this whitening gel pen so what you do is you twist this and then you apply it to your dry teeth dry teeth trying to get on your gums because it will irritate them and.

Then just apply it well unlike a marker like child tooth brush Oh like you're drawing on your teeth and then they also gave me rx strength facing white pens they gave me another two because I wanted it in my package.

Because I thought you know I'm probably gonna want to keep grinding my teeth so I might as well do it right now well there's a holiday still going on which there's no longer the.

No comments:

Post a Comment