Thursday, October 4, 2018

Advantages teeth whitening charcoal powder

Teeth whitening charcoal powder actually argue to diagnosis and it's probably some seventeen year old who is processing the claim and and you know to her credit Teeth whitening charcoal powder the recruiting manager who I spoke to was horrified she had absolutely no idea that was going out and they did remove that language but  that's an isolated incident and that there are you know countless incidences every single doctor has had one where the language on a claim of denial has made it.

Sound not just that that patient doesn't have that benefit but that the doctor shouldn't have done that and makes it or that the doctor over  charge them and those those are things I think are typically what has earned insurance carriers the reputation that they get with doctors you needs to change I think too often and dentists are the most non confrontational people on the planet me they you know I've heard lots and lots and lots of different managers say you  know where the doctor is said well I can't do this because she won't let me or he won't let me their manager and that's really truly how they feel and so my thing is it's it's your checkbook it's.

Your business it's your retirement and so it truly has to be you know identify the things that that grab your gut and make you not happy to go to work  and and shed them and enhance the things that that make you glad you chose to be a dentist exactly already alright Lisa thank you so much for being with I'm sure it was great talking to you yes but before we say goodbye tell us where as we can find you I'll unlock the ppm so it's wwm lock UNL Ock the PPO comm we had aemeritus dental Diego's going to give us  a fantastic presentation here

.

It's something that actually that Rob and I sat through a few weeks back both of us wrote down we have to have this done for four agency arm connected agents because it was absolutely fantastic we went as far as saying it was inspiring and both of us were totally excited about selling dental insurance of all things because  you can do big things with dental insurance with your other lines of business so with that I'm going to go ahead and pass this over to Diego Diego are you there I am here alright thank you good afternoon it's a pleasure to have you with me for a few minutes today I'm going to try to keep this entertaining as well as.

Educational I'll give you some cells they'd be as  hopefully that will help your business but before I do so I want to ask you a question and this question is not related to dental or vision it's actually related to anything you do in life anything you're selling and if when you had a client in front of you as a table over the phone however that in a second but six months it is still better than anybody because everybody else is  months before you get anything so the fact that we were able to get six months is awesome you know six months in.

Six months you can do implants and all of that so dentures crowns bridges so very very strong in value and very short weight when it comes to the major stars compared to their competition we do have a calendar your maximum of dollars that's you know thirty per calendar  here you big dollars per person and you're done so it's not a very high deductible as in deductibles of and more and then you get to choose whether you want $, or $, perfect and then as you can see we have orthodontic services orthodontic services are only for children we do not offer orthodontic for adults so if you're selling these to seniors to adults only don't even talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment