Monday, October 22, 2018

Most Successful New Sonicare Toothbrush Companies In Region

what value are your employees getting new sonicare toothbrush one of the best things that emeritus does and I hear this from my my agents my groups my members we take care of them.

we take care of the issues we take care of the the benefit needs we find out what is working what's not new sonicare toothbrush working and what can work and what needs to work you Up next hey.


what happened panda bear don't you want your lunch but do this painting over there is so hard to crunch little panda let me see where the two sets a please no doctors don't take me.

my hands and feet up shake howdy friend don't be afraid let's sing for a while doctors can and he will aid come on ball will you smile hello ponder how are you why are you so.

sad doctor tell me what to do this is very bad for banda take a seat open your mouth wide where's the juice we new sonicare toothbrush have to treat I know that you can hide please don't worry it's okay let's see.

what we've got here nothing too bad I'm DK but be careful dear if you want your teeth to be healthy clean and wide do.

this things every day you'll be alright brush your teeth up and down do with twice a day brush your teeth round and round the pain will go away eat some food don't eat chips so.

not your friends Garrett's apples milk and cheese the doctor recommends thank you doctor now I know I'll do what you said perfect deal you can go be very good money children how are you see dumb promise let's

No comments:

Post a Comment