Monday, October 1, 2018

Baby Finger Toothbrush


Baby Finger Toothbrush actually and a lot of them love it because I actually take a lot of the pressure off of them they're able to  focus on the patient when they're there on the office and I can take care of the business end of it behind the scenes for them now office matters and we talked in our green room you say that they like having you there that they're saying can you talk to my doctor can you talk to my dentist yeah they.

https://www.dentalwishes.com/baby-finger-toothbrush/

Love having me there  they love having me there because it's a relief to them and like I said they can focus more on the customer service then with the with the patient and be there and interact with the patient then really enjoy being with that so you are in a way you work as an insurance consultant as.

Well because you're working with the office manager  absolutely you're on a month-to-month yeah right I am on a month month yes and I'd like to do the month month because I like to see that I should see the results I like to practice to see the results that are coming in and see the uphill swing that we're going on and I also like that when I do see these outstanding claims that I've run the  reports on and to see how many are on there and how I'd Rundle them down and with the practice that's producing.

About a million dollars a year with five chairs if I have to follow up on five claims a month that's a lot one of the things you said on the phone you said I like to do start with a month because then you could prove that you can do it  right you show them the numbers but it's four weeks enough time to show them a return on what they've spent on you yes it is enough time and the reason being is because once I start to go in there but then two to three weeks are getting paid right away so their.

Income is increasing right away the collections are increasing and it makes it a smooth  flow and then the outstanding claims that are there are drum dribbling which is really nice and they really like it the mattel is healthy for the practice it's healthy for the staff the staff is really happy because now they're not having to deal with the headaches of getting on the phone andhe calling the insurance company.

Four weeks at the most so in this five million dollar practice they took their insurance and hand it over to you they did and and since  they've handed it over to me they've been really impressed with the results that they've seen that they're seeing and they really feel very confident that I know what I'm doing and that they're getting paid and they're very comfortable with the fact that it streamlined and that's what they really like the most of the fact that a streamlined because now when we run.

The reports things are running smoother and it's getting less and less on them on the books that I have to follow up on  within days who's handling it before by the way they had two different people handling it before has a full-time job or yeah really two different people handling it as a full-time job so what are the people do now if they gave it all to you what do they do now they actually can focus on the patient consultation and focus on treatment planning with the patients and setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment