Thursday, November 8, 2018

Advantage of fun timer

kind of feel around for the bristles to go in fun timer between your teeth and you can actually feel things getting removed the last thing I want to talk about is that the link I put down below is for sonic hair and it's really .

low price compared to you know the ones they try to sell you at the sword oh nice one they put on the display you always see them for like that's just crazy I just bought one of these double-a power it works the same.


that's the weird thing it works exactly fun timer the same it vibrates it exactly the same you're not getting any reduction in quality so do you want to spend or one tenth of that you get essentially the same quality of service.

I guess out of this thing except you're not going to have like you know you can't have it on a nice display and people will glue it looks like a really cool toothbrush just everything does anyone go and comment on your toothbrush anyway.

so just buy the cheap one it'll last you forever and that's all I have to say about this so don't forget to give me a like over here comment down below if you have some questions about toothbrushes or if you this Philips AirFloss .

I've had quite a few people asking me fun timer about it and patients asking me about it so I thought I'd do a little review and give you my opinion on it I've bought this quite a while ago so

this is probably the older model and but it'll probably do very similar thing so out of the box what you get is this unit here which is quite small and light and and it's got a charger which I haven't brought with me but you just

No comments:

Post a Comment