Thursday, October 4, 2018

Advantages teeth whitening toothpaste

Teeth whitening toothpaste where do as a business manager because somebody  had recommended me to a dentist and he ended up wanting to have a city been Teeth whitening toothpaste trying to hire a chairside and train them to be a communicator and stead he wanted to see if he might be able to  hire a communicator and train them to be the chair side and I was really.

Intrigued by that and so he you know surprisingly matched my  my business manager salary and I jumped in and just had a blast and this is somebody that lectures he's you know will remain nameless but he's nationally  actually around the world known just an amazing again amazing clinician and and very good man and and I had multiple years working with you know patients one  at a time all day in the chair one patient.



So I got to see you know that whole the broader piece of Dentistry in you know one side somebody that participated with insurance and had  seven chairs going and then one side somebody that would participate with patients that were coming from across the country to see him one patient at a time and so you know that was a wonderful balance for me and I and I had  a blast doing both and then and then decided to go off on.

My own that's good that's good stuff was it was it really scary when you decided to go off on your own it was it was it was it was nutty I'm a planner I am I mean I live in  Excel spreadsheets that that gives you an idea I'm in a I am definitely a planner and so the decision to jump was a big one but my decision was to jump was primarily because of lifestyle choices at that time the dentist I work with would not work with another.

Assistant so there was not the ability to to that we do find universally and now that insurance is such a big part of practices income whether they participate or not but particularly if they participate is that doctors go in blind not truly knowing what their actual discount is going to  be and then they completely lose track of that process they don't lose track of that process of anything else they know what their lab bills are they know you know how much they're paying on their credit card machine every month they know their light bill they know all those pieces and they notice it but the  write-off piece is a piece is just one big number that annoys them but they don't ever keep they don't ever look to see it you know because it's not whether it's something that

No comments:

Post a Comment