Saturday, September 22, 2018

Tips For Oral B Electric Success

I wish dentists oral b electric toothbrush kids  would watch shark thing because I get  dentistry I totally get it I mean extracting wisdom tooth doing  doing dentistry is so fun and they just don't want to do the business that's not they didn't go to business school they didn't go to law school they went to dental school.

They oral b electric toothbrush kids  want to be a surgeon  they want to work with their hands on people but you know like like um Cuban on Shark Tank first question you ask is uh what is your new customer acquisition  cost what's it cost you to find a new customer I mean almost every question they ask in Shark Tank at Dennis is just look at you like a deer in a headlight and it's like.
oral b electric toothbrush kids

I just wish dentists in  fact someone needs the right article of the most common questions asked on Shark Tank that every dentist should answer and one of one of the things Cubans I say what do you do with the money and these kids are saying well Howard if I  buy if I buy it should I do a de novo practice or should.

I start one up and then if I do a de novo since I'm going to practice in the same place from age to forty years wouldn't I be a fool to pay rent so suit so if I'm going to do a de novo should I  do land building start a practice so I know that's like five questions at once when I'm sure your lawyer so you can remember them all and so de novo or by and even if even if it over are buying do I want to buy the real estate .

I mean some people say I don't want the real  estate what would your thoughts on all those questions why didn't your so horrible I asked like Ted one of them was good enough that you'll bite on it no worries.

I'm happy to answer them the ones that I can remember and if I did you taught me so there is a dilemma with doctors as to  whether it started the Novo or flower bias practice and I've seen some really successful situations where doctors will buy a practice in save a to three hundred thousand dollar range .

where it is essentially as de novo there are issues with the practice so to speak or maybe there isn't a whole lot of good  will but they're able to still have some equipment which may be good or is or they're able to have some good ones impatient slow that's already there where they can't they can't do a start-up for less than three hundred

No comments:

Post a Comment