Monday, September 17, 2018

Five Common Misconceptions About Tongue Scraper



Tongue scraper Ayurveda The second week, I arrived at the dental school's medical room according to the time of the appointment. Jenny is a beautiful girl who is pure and clean. After filling out some forms, she began to check my teeth. A steel hook tested a few laps around my teeth, then read the numbers, and another assistant recorded.

After that, an Tongue scraper Ayurveda older teacher will check it again to make sure her reading is correct. Jenny's small hands are very soft, and I have drawn on my face. The whole process is still whispering, and I have little cranky thoughts with my eyes closed.



One thing is certain: this feeling is completely different from the big doctor in the past. enny asked if I had Tooth Cleaning. I said that I brush my teeth every morning. I honestly said that I had never washed my teeth at the dentist.

To safeguard the dignity of the motherland, I did not say that I have never heard of a 'cleansing tooth' in China for decades.
Two older teachers came over, and they were discussing what they were after seeing my teeth.

Jenny said that my teeth need deep washing and I need an anesthetic. Because it has not been washed for a long time (actually it has never been washed), it can only be washed four times at a time to go to bed or get out of bed, a total of four times.

It seems that they have encountered a hundred years of hardship, and several students and teachers to observe my teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment