Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Fun Timers Has To Helping To You For Best Time Passing

I'm going to  kind of lead the discussion with him  they should we stay on task with what we want to talk about but I'm also going to be Fun timer taking your guys's questions so if  you guys want to put on the left-hand side in the attendee chat you can ask questions there.

I will monitor the questions and then ask accordingly if we don't get to your question because we run out of time because you do want to keep this just to an hour then we will answer your questions after the webinar and you can reach out to either as either of us.
Fun Timers
We're going to have our  contact information so if you watch this later on YouTube please feel free to reach out to us because we're here to help so what we're going to talk about  today is we're going to talk about Eagle soft and I brought in Andre like I said so Andre can you just give us a little bit of a question or a little bit of  background of who you are and why I bring you in.

When I need help with a go soft well I was one of the original users of Eagles off my this is my th year in dentistry and to date I've been in more than, practices so along with being a Patterson certified eagle soft trainer for about a decade ironic a practice management consulting company for years so I come at this from both the standpoint of a longtime Egosoft user somebody.
dental wishes
Who took a practice to be paperless in way before we had to up to the point of now going into practices and helping them get more out of the software yeah that's how I would come out this there you go  and if you were not a member already Andre has a great group on Facebook called Andres evil soft field guide and I talked about I just told him.

I was in Boston last week and I tell everybody who uses Eagles not to join up because  Andre not only helps answer questions but he also gives step-by-step instructions on every question that we have when it comes to soft and if it's not in there if he doesn't hasn't already answered it I know that you write the new instructions for everybody so it's been a great resource for everyone so I want everyone to join that group on Facebook.

There's Andrea and I are when we were into I think I look a little tired there I think I was too and then we needed to get a new picture you know you know work during the day and have some fun at  night so that's who Andre is and so what we're gonna do today is we're gonna talk about reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment